Locking Bolt PinLock
The locking bolt PinLock consists of a plastic bolt, which is in a brass bush and can be pre- and backturning. The PinLock is then pushed down in a 8 mm drill hole and is used like the other Invis products with the MiniMag to pop-out the plastic bolt.
The difference between the other Invis joiners is, that the locking bolt PinLock cannot put a strain on tensile, but on shear forces.
Aesthetic and detachable
- Always detachable, quick and safe fastening
- Top aesthetics – No visible connectors
- Low cost product
- Only the MiniMag is necessary – good start to the Invis system with low cost investment
- Drilling are standard processing – fast in the work shop
- Complete prefabrication is possible – minimal time of montage on site
Safe and versatile
- Lateral tolerance in the opposite groove for easy assemble
- For wood and wood composites